This post is sponsored by Real California Milk but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Need to feed a large crowd in a hurry? Break out the air fryer and get cooking! When family comes to visit during the holiday season, sometimes you just need appetizers for a group that can please everyone. We wanted to try our own spin on taquitos, so we came up with a way to prepare them in an air fryer. All the crispiness of your favorite taquito recipe with none of the extra grease from a traditional fryer!
We picked up our ingredients, including Real California Milk dairy products, at our local Publix. Queso Fresco made this meal SHINE! We also purchased mozzarella and sharp cheddar. Extra cheesy taquitos with our favorite cheeses… yum! I found both items near the Hispanic dairy items, and it is a much welcome addition to this dish.
Plus, I support dairy families and that California dairies are 99% family owned and operated. California dairy means food from real people. Just look for the Real California Milk seal when you shop!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 18-24 soft corn tortillas
- 1 cup Real California sharp cheddar cheese sharp cheddar, grated
- 1/2 cup Real California Queso Fresco cheese
- 1 package of Real California mozzarella cheese, sliced/chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- Real California Sour Cream
- In a medium pan, brown ground beef with taco seasoning, garlic, and red pepper.
- Assemble taquitos by placing beef, cheese, and cilantro into tortillas and wrapping tightly. Each taquito should be about the size of a large cigar.
- In air fryer, cook for 10 minutes at 360 degrees.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa as a dipping sauce.
If you’re ready to elevate your holiday meals, try adding Hispanic flavors to your classic traditions. Or, create something new! We had no idea that our air fryer would work so well, and we want to spread the word! Pairing queso fresco, cheddar, mozzarella, and sour cream from Real California Milk dairy products gave our tired recipe new life.
What’s your favorite cheese? Have you tried Real California Milk products?
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by J. Scott Butherus (see all)
- Must-See Family Movie: The House with a Clock in its Wall - December 16, 2018
- Update Your Look: Gift Ideas For Men - November 15, 2018
- Easy Air Fryer Taquitos With Real California Milk Dairy Products - November 13, 2018