Add some heat to your next cookout with these jalapeno cheddar bratwursts!
Since I have been off and on Whole30 for several years now, I have become an insane ingredients label reader. Everything that goes into my cart (even junk food), I read all the ingredients. I look for minimally processed options even when I’m not doing a Whole30. I try to keep it balanced! When Teton Waters Ranch reached out with products to review, I knew I had to give them a go.
You can already see clearly on the label that they are made with 100% grass-fed beef and have no artificial ingredients. Yes, please! We are going to be enjoying these for a few weeks in simple meals like pasta or in these brats. I do love a good bratwurst on a toasted bun (I know, totally not Whole30 compliant!) with melted cheese. For an extra kick, add seasoned peppers and diced jalapenos. You won’t regret it!
Upgrade your BBQ with spicy bratwursts!
- 1 package of Teton Waters Ranch jalapeno cheddar bratwursts (or other sausages as desired)
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 package of red and green peppers, frozen,
- 4 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
- Prepare bratwursts on the grill or in a pan as desired. We like to grill them, but you can saute them in a medium skillet over medium-high heat for a few minutes on each side.
- In another skillet, warm up your peppers. We use frozen peppers in a hurry since they’re easy and usually more affordable than fresh.
- Once your bratwursts are finished, add to a warm bun.
- Top with a slice of cheddar cheese, peppers, and jalapenos as desired.
To learn more about Teton Waters Ranch and their mission, follow along. My son is all about hot dogs right now, and I am loving their uncured hot dogs without any extra ingredients! If you’re in the Tampa, Florida area, I found them at Aby’s Health and Nutrition. Use the store locator to see if they are in your area.
What do you like to top bratwurst with?
Spring Cleaning Planner
Clean and get organized! Download your free spring cleaning printable planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Backup Your Travel Photos (and save yourself from a “no space left” cell phone message!) - September 20, 2018
- Cinnamon Sugar Brownies | Special Delivery from Taste of Home - September 19, 2018
- Frozen Coffee Recipe - September 18, 2018