Besides all the sparkles and hot pink, Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays for several reasons. It’s nice to have something to look forward to after all the fuss of the holiday season, and there’s chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate. My husband and I got married on February 19th, so this time of year leaves me longing for romance, good food and beer, and spending time with the one person I love more than anything else. While he sometimes doesn’t always love all the desserts I whip up, there’s no denying chocolate. I have an easy way to add some sprinkles to your hearts day! If those ideas don’t inspire you to melt some chocolate to make some chocolate desserts, maybe this one will!
I always make chocolate bark for every occasion. It’s easy to do, and you can make it in SO many different. Just add sprinkles to melted chocolate, let set in the freezer or the refrigerator, and enjoy. It’s basically the best way to surprise someone with a sweet treat.
Sweet Chocolate Treats
White chocolate bark is an easy way to have a dessert in a hurry! Grab the recipe below:
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips
- 1 bag of milk chocolate chips
- Melt milk chocolate chips in the microwave for a minute or so, stirring frequently.
- Add wax paper to a large baking dish. Pour melted chocolate into the dish, using a spoon to spread into a thin layer.
- Move baking dish into the refrigerator to set.
- After thirty minutes or so, melt white chocolate chips in the microwave for a minute or so, stirring frequently.
- With the milk chocolate set, top with the melted white chocolate. Use a spoon to spread into a thin even layer on top.
- Add sprinkles, chocolate chips, or other extras to your chocolate bark.
- Put back in the refrigerator to harden.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 0 Total Fat: 0g
- Kahlua Hot Cocoa
- Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake
- S’mores Dip
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Truffles
- Campfire Cupcakes
- Chocolate Pumpkin Bread
- Easy Monster Brownies
- Pink Hot Chocolate: A Sweet Cocoa Recipe For Valentine’s Day
- White Chocolate OREO Popcorn
- White Chocolate Fudge
- Chocolate Cherry Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter S’mores Recipe
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No Bake Chocolate Energy Bites
- White Chocolate Bark
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookie Sandwiches
- White Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- White Chocolate Pretzel Popcorn
- Dark Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies
- Romantic Desserts: Strawberry S’Mores
- Mini OREO Cheesecake
- Holiday Recipes: Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
- Cupcake in a Can
- Mint Marshmallow Cupcakes
What’s your favorite chocolate treat?
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Red Carpet Beauty Must-Haves | Award Show Printables - February 20, 2019
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019