Bring me all the cookies! I’ve been on a holiday cookie mixing and baking spree, and I’ve done everything from simple sugar cookies to marshmallow cupcakes. I like to experiment with different chocolate and sprinkles, and it’s always a nice surprise when I can substitute ingredients for a brand that I truly LOVE! I’ve been using Bob’s Red Mill products in nearly all of my winter recipes, and it’s a product that I always seem to have in my pantry for simple baking solutions.
I use a cake mix for everything from cookies to cupcakes, and these white chocolate cake mix cookies will be the hit at your next holiday party. They remind me of a certain Disney movie that is all about letting it go and building snowmen. These cookies are soft and scrumptious!
Gather your ingredients which includes flour, cake mix, sprinkles, white chocolate, egg whites, and white chocolate chips.
Organic Unbleached White Flour is freshly milled from Organic hard red wheat. Both the bran and the germ have been removed leaving the endosperm that is made into white flour. It is not enriched with any additives. This is the same high protein flour used by professional bakers and produces high, well-textured loaves of bread equally as well as it produces light, airy baked goods. This kitchen staple is incredibly versatile and perfect for all of your baking needs. And, it’s just the right ingredient for these cookies!
Use a large mixing bowl to gently combine your ingredients. I used snowflake sprinkles (which remind me of Frozen!) to complement this simple cookie recipe.
Once your ingredients are combined, get ready to bake!
- 1 box of white cake mix, any brand
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tbs. flour
- 1/2 C. cooking oil
- 1/2 C. white chocolate chips
- 1/4 C. blue & white sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the white cake mix and 2 tablespoons of flour. Add in the 2 large egg whites and 1/2 cup of cooking oil, mixing well.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and blue & white sprinkles.
- Place the cookie dough in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to chill.
- Remove the cookie dough from the fridge and roll into 1-2′ balls. Place them about 2-3″ a part on your baking sheets and gently pat down on each one down about 1/4″
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
Christmas Decor Guide
Score your free holiday decor guide.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- lake + loft dream.plan.do planner review - December 15, 2018
- Christmas at Disney World: Grand Floridian Resort Gingerbread House - December 15, 2018
- Christmas Bricktacular at LEGOLAND Florida - December 14, 2018