Ready for an easy Easter dessert recipe? Try these Easter cookie bars! Using spring colored M&Ms, these cookie bars are fast to make and easy to share!
To get started, you will need baking soda, salt, butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs, pudding, vanilla extract, M&Ms, and flour.
To get started, preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, mix together the butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, pudding mix, eggs and vanilla.
Add flour and baking soda and mix together. Spread mixture into a greased or silicone baking pan. Sprinkle M&Ms on top and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Remove and let cool. Serve and enjoy!
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter room temperature
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 pudding packet
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 bag Easter M&M’s
- 3 cups flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, pudding mix, eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour and baking soda.
- Spread mixture into a greased or silicone baking pan.
- Sprinkle m&m’s on top and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- Serve & enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 399Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 541mgCarbohydrates: 56gFiber: 1gSugar: 31gProtein: 5g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Pinterest
- Easter Funfetti Cake Cookies
- Easter Strawberries (Perfect Idea for an Easter Party!)
- Robin Eggs Cookie Dip
- How To Personalize Your Bedroom Without Spending A Ton Of Money - March 2, 2021
- 3 Tips for Moving With Pets - March 1, 2021
- Important Things to Consider to Keep Your Family Safe - March 1, 2021