Cheers to the weekend! If you’re anything like me, you’ve been counting down the minutes until 5pm so that you could kick off your shoes, head to the water, and sip on a sunset cocktail! While I am nowhere near the beach tonight, I will be at some point this weekend. I’m ready to relax and enjoy what is left of summer before school starts next week.
I typically do not drink gin, but when it’s mix with the right ingredients it is an amazing combination! I used to LOVE gin and tonics with several slices of fresh limes back in college, but I opted for fruity cocktails as I got older. We recently taste-tested a local distillery, and I was reminded just how much I missed mixing gin in cocktails!
This simple recipe includes gin, pineapple juice, and San Pellegrino! I used the Clementina variety, but you could mix it up and try one of their other flavors.
Don’t forget to add sugar to the rim of your martini glass for a sugary sweet sip!
- 1.5 ounces gin
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 3 ounces San Pellegrino Clementina
- 3 ice cubes
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Dip the rim of your martini glass in San Pellegrino or water. While still wet, dip the rim of the glass into a thin layer of sugar.
- In a martini shaker pour gin, pineapple juice and San Pellegrino Clementina.
- Add ice cubes and shake vigorously.
- Strain into your chilled and sugar-rimmed martini glass.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 227Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 0gSugar: 31gProtein: 0g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
What’s your favorite martini? Try this Bailey’s Martini next!
- AMAZING Summer Cocktails: The Best Peach Cocktails 🍑🍹 - July 24, 2020
- Peach Margarita Recipe: Recipe for Frozen Margarita 🍑 - July 24, 2020
- Reese’s Recipes: 30+ Recipes With Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups - July 24, 2020