This is not your run of the mill, overly sweet daiquiri recipe. This raspberry daiquiri is a fresh and flavorful twist on the classic. It’s made using fresh raspberries muddled with lime juice and a touch of sugar. If you don’t own an official muddler, it’s okay. I proudly muddle my cocktails with a wooden spoon. I wanted to share this cocktail this week because I think it makes a great party drink. The pretty red color is oh so perfect for Valentine’s Day, the Fourth of July, or even Memorial Day!
Making this daiquiri with fresh fruit rather than a sugary drink mix is the best part of this recipe. I love muddling together raspberry and lime, the smell is just so fragrant.
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- Juice of one lime
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 ounces white rum
- In a mixing glass (I used a mason jar) muddle the raspberries, lime juice and sugar. Use a wooden spoon if you don't have a muddler!
- Add in the rum and some ice.
- Shake well.
- Using a strainer or sieve, to catch the raspberry seeds, pour into your cocktail glass.
- Garnish and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 165Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
What a yummy cocktail! Cheers!
Fruit Cocktail Recipes:
- 5 Tips To Move A Large Family - June 14, 2021
- Getting Injured Can Cause A Lot Of Issues: Here’s How To Deal With Them - June 14, 2021
- 6 Secrets To Make The Tastiest Coffee Everyday At Home - June 14, 2021