Need a new chocolate chip cookie recipe? Consider adding banana! I am looking into hosting a Curious George birthday party for my toddler, and I am going bananas! Literally. I want everything to go along with the little monkey’s theme, and this is one dessert that can do just that!
All you need are two ripe bananas and this simple chocolate chip cookie recipe. Since I want to use banana decor along with banana-themed treats, these cookies are sure to be a standout!
Make your dough with oat flour (just pulse rolled oats in the food processor!), baking powder, vanilla, and butter.
You will add chocolate chips and bananas as you mix.
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 C. butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 C. oat flour (simply pulse rolled oats in the food processor or blender)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 C. chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all the ingredients listed above, mixing well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto the baking sheet about 2-3" apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 195 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 18mg Sodium: 112mg Carbohydrates: 23g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 9g Protein: 3g
What’s your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe?
The Best Cookie Recipes:
- Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookie Sandwiches
- Chocolate Cherry Chip Cookies
- The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 10 Actual Things You Can Do Today To Change Your Life - May 20, 2019
- How to Save Money on a Cruise - May 20, 2019
- How To Cut Household Expenses And Save For What You REALLY Want - May 19, 2019