Strawberries and pineapple are perfect pairings. They’re both sweet, tart, refreshing, and versatile. The problem is that they don’t always go together well in a cocktail. This is where the strawberry pineapple fizz comes in. It’s a delicious, bubbly drink that will make you feel you’re on the beach, even on a chilly day in winter.
How to Make Strawberry Pineapple Drinks
To get started, you will need frozen strawberries, pineapple juice, water, and lemon-lime soda. To make this mocktail a cocktail, consider adding a light rum instead of water. It will be just the right flavor for a beachy summer drink!
Place the frozen strawberries and water in the pitcher of a blender and blend until smooth.
Add the frozen pineapple juice and pulse to combine. This recipe typically makes about four to five servings, so add liquor as desired.
Fill glasses halfway full of strawberry mixture and top with lemon lime soda.
Stir to combine.
- 1 10-ounce package frozen strawberries
- 2 cups water or 2-4 shots of your favorite liquor (try white rum!)
- 1 12-ounce package frozen pineapple juice
- 2 ½ cups lemon lime soda
- Place the frozen strawberries and water in the pitcher of a blender and blend until smooth. Add liquor if desired.
- Add the frozen pineapple juice and pulse to combine.
- Fill glasses halfway full of strawberry mixture and top with lemon lime soda. Stir to combine.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I linked to Zevia soda above because it is my all-time favorite zero calorie soda and drink mixer. They have so many flavors! Lemon-lime, root beer, and cherry soda are my favorites to start with. We also buy the ginger ale a lot too.
Love a good strawberry cocktail? Try some of my favorite strawberry drinks!
- Crystal Light Strawberry Vodka Cocktail
- Berry Cherry Cheers: Strawberry Rum Cocktail
- Strawberry Screwdriver
- Easy Home Decor With Stikwood | DIY Plank Headboard - July 25, 2021
- Necessary Items To Protect Yourself And Your Family This Summer - July 24, 2021
- 6 Useful Tips On How To Make Healthy Frozen Dessert - July 24, 2021