If you have some spare time, make a batch of these easy no bake chocolate energy bites! I am always looking for new ways to snack sensibly, and I sometimes have these incredible chocolate cravings. Just one of these chocolate bites does the trick for me on those sluggish afternoons.
The ingredients are simple: oats, coconut flakes, peanut butter, honey, cocoa powder, vanilla extract.
Since these are no bake, you don’t have to worry about heating up the oven. That might be the best part of this recipe…especially since we are in the most humid part of the year in Florida!
A few simple stirs, and your bites are almost ready!
No Bake Chocolate Energy Bites
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all of the ingredients into a medium size bowl and mix well.
- *It took a few times over of stirring to completely coat the oatmeal and coconut flakes.
- Once all the ingredients are completely mixed, use a small tablespoon or cookie scoop to roll the dough into 2″ balls.
- You could also press the dough into a 8×8 baking dish and refrigerate and cut into squares.
You could roll the ingredients into two inch balls or use a cookie sheet to create a giant square.
I already had most of these ingredients in my pantry, so creating this simple snack was a breeze. I recommend creating a batch and taking them to work with you! It will save you a trip to the vending machine, and it’s healthier than a bag of BBQ chips.
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Marvel Studios’ BLACK PANTHER…. Ticket Sales Breaking Records! - January 18, 2018
- Asian Cucumber Salad Recipe - January 17, 2018
- Easy Breakfast Idea: Alaska Salmon Cream Cheese - January 15, 2018