These trail mix energy balls are an easy to make snack that energizes you and is good for you too! Whether you need a healthy, easy to eat snack while on the road or a run, these are sure to fit the bill. Take a look below and see how to make your own trail mix energy balls just like the ones you see here.
It’s time to pack some easy snacks in your lunchbox! I try to look for easy to make healthy snacks that I can prepare ahead of time to make busy mornings easier.
You will need Craisins, peanut butter, cinnamon, chocolate chips, quick oats, almonds, shredded coconut, and honey.
You won’t believe how FAST this snack is! Prepare a big batch in advance and munch on them throughout the week!
Ready to get started? Here’s how to make your own trail mix energy balls!
A super quick and healthy snack idea!
- 2 cups Quick Oats
- 1/3 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup Chopped Almonds
- 1/3 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- ½ cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Honey
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well. You can add a little bit more honey if your mixture is too dry.
- Form into 1 1/2 – 2-inch balls and set on a baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, and place in a container to store in the fridge or freezer.
- Great snack to grab and go!
How amazing do these trail mix energy balls look? Give this easy recipe a try and make a batch of your own. They are sure to come in handy as an afternoon snack, while hiking, or even when that evening urge to nibble kicks in!
Easy Snack Ideas:
Control the Christmas Chaos!
Get organized for the holidays with this printable Christmas planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- lake + loft dream.plan.do planner review - December 15, 2018
- Christmas at Disney World: Grand Floridian Resort Gingerbread House - December 15, 2018
- Christmas Bricktacular at LEGOLAND Florida - December 14, 2018