These trail mix energy balls are an easy to make snack that energizes you and is good for you too! Whether you need a healthy, easy to eat snack while on the road or a run, these are sure to fit the bill. Take a look below and see how to make your own trail mix energy balls just like the ones you see here.
It’s time to pack some easy snacks in your lunchbox! I try to look for easy to make healthy snacks that I can prepare ahead of time to make busy mornings easier.
You will need Craisins, peanut butter, cinnamon, chocolate chips, quick oats, almonds, shredded coconut, and honey.
You won’t believe how FAST this snack is! Prepare a big batch in advance and munch on them throughout the week!
Ready to get started? Here’s how to make your own trail mix energy balls!
- 2 cups Quick Oats
- 1/3 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup Chopped Almonds
- 1/3 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- ½ cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Honey
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well. You can add a little bit more honey if your mixture is too dry.
- Form into 1 1/2 - 2-inch balls and set on a baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, and place in a container to store in the fridge or freezer.
- Great snack to grab and go!
How amazing do these trail mix energy balls look? Give this easy recipe a try and make a batch of your own. They are sure to come in handy as an afternoon snack, while hiking, or even when that evening urge to nibble kicks in!
Easy Snack Ideas:
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Red Carpet Beauty Must-Haves | Award Show Printables - February 20, 2019
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019