It is hard to not get excited about the arrival of autumn. Here in Florida we look forward to those cooler temperatures and brisk evenings. I find myself more motivated to take long walks since the humidity is lower, and the sky is just absolutely beautiful during fall. Even though the weather might be cooler, it is still hot. We enjoy blended beverages and cold smoothies, and I have the perfect apple treat to welcome fall for you! Plus, save when you host a party this year with Spooktacular Halloween Party for Less tips!
My fall favorites include apple picking, early mornings watching the sunrise, and enjoying our back to school routine. That’s why these ingredients are so crucial to your pantry this time of year.
Smoothies are a simple way to enjoy a refreshing snack, and I used three of these items to create an easy fall drink!
Combine Snapple Apple with Apple Sauce in a blender.
Top with whipped cream and M&M’s as a delicious garnish. The chocolate flavor pairs amazingly well with apple. Add more ice for a thicker consistency.
- Half a bottle of Snapple® Apple
- 1/2 cup of Mott's® Apple Sauce Original
- 10 ice cubes
- Blend ice, Snapple® Apple, and apple sauce together.
- Add more ice for a thicker consistency.
- Top with whipped cream and candy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 127Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 7mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 3gSugar: 28gProtein: 0g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Fall Recipe Ideas:
- Crock Pot Apple Cobbler
- Caramel Apple Mimosa | Delicious Fall Cocktail
- Caramel Corn Snack Mix
- Pumpkin Granola Yogurt Parfait
- Planning To Sell Your Home Soon? Here Are The Important Steps You Need To Do First - April 22, 2021
- How To Get Back On Track After Suffering From An Injury - April 22, 2021
- Mistakes to Avoid When Waterproofing Your Basement - April 22, 2021