Break out the slow cooker and get ready for fall with this easy Crock Pot Apple Cobbler.
I admit that I’m not always the best when it comes to using my kitchen appliances. My Instant Pot is still in a box, and we are still trying to get into a groove with our air fryer. However, our Crock Pot, is our most used appliance and is usually out on our counter at any given time.
Crock Pot Apple Cobbler is a warm and sweet fall dessert that is perfect to share.
Crock Pot Apple Cobbler Ingredients
You will need apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, apple pie spice, butter, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
To get started, add apples to your slow cooker.
Add brown sugar, cinnamon, and apple pie spice. Stir.
In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Sprinkle flour mixture over apples and sprinkle with additional 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Drizzle with melted butter. Stir ingredients inside your crockpot to combine everything.
Cook on high 2 1/2 hours until apples are tender.
- 6 cups apples, peeled and sliced (Gala is preferred)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 tsp apple pie spice
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Add apples to slow cooker.
- Add brown sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon, and apple pie spice. Stir.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Sprinkle flour mixture over apples, sprinkle with additional 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Stir ingredients inside your slow cooker to combine everything.
- Cook on high 2 1/2 hours until apples are tender.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Red Carpet Beauty Must-Haves | Award Show Printables - February 20, 2019
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019