This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of AMP AGENCY. The opinions and text are mine alone.
There are so many amazing blockbuster movies in the theaters right now, but there is still some that we are renting or streaming! Since we have a little one running around, movie nights are kind of our go to weekend activity. It’s a fun way for us to hang out, and my toddler can stay still for a few moments while watching our “big screen.”
We always make snacks and share drinks, and I have a few ideas for your next movie night! Make this white chocolate cookie popcorn and sip on some soda while saving money! A&W®, 7UP®, Canada Dry®, Sunkist®, SUN DROP® , RC Cola®, and Squirt® are here to make your holiday season a great one. Now, these beverages are teaming up with VUDU (www.vudu.com) so that you and your family can relax and enjoy movies right at your home. When you purchase (10) 2- liters or (5) 0.5L 6packs during the month of December at Walmart you will receive a $5 VUDU credit.
Shop Walmart for 2 Liter sodas or 0.5 Liter soda 6 packs.
- Canada Dry®
- SUN DROP®
- RC Cola®
We buy soda in bulk so we always have a mixer on hand and are ready for any holiday party. It was so easy to redeem the VUDU promotion, and we already watched a few movies! P.S. I got my A&W®, 7UP®, Canada Dry®, Sunkist®, SUN DROP®, RC Cola®, Squirt® at my local Walmart for only $1.00!
Ready to make your own sweet movie treat?
- 10 C. popped popcorn
- 12 oz Wilton white chocolate candy melts
- 2 Go-Cup containers of mini Oreo cookies
- Pour the chocolate candy melts into a microwavable safe dish and heat in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted.
- Line 1-2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the 10 cups of popcorn into a large mixing bowl and pour the melted chocolate over the top (see photos).
- Gently stir the chocolate into the popcorn coating all all the pieces.
- Break the mini OREOs in 1/2 or 1/4’s, add in, and stir to combine.
- Pour the popcorn out onto the baking sheets and evenly spread it out. Sprinkle with any extra Oreo pieces.
- Let the popcorn set for 30 minutes and then gently break apart the pieces and store in an airtight container for snacking or gift giving.
This simple and sweet treat is perfect for movie fans from 2 to 102!
Try VUDU and stock up on your favorite soda at Walmart!
What’s your favorite movie snack?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of AMP Agency. The opinions and text are all mine.
Spring Cleaning Planner
Clean and get organized! Download your free spring cleaning printable planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Decorate Your Home Easily - June 18, 2018
- Rosé All Day: Top Rosé Finds on Amazon - June 16, 2018
- 7 Inspiring Companies You Should Follow on Instagram - June 14, 2018