Break out the pillows and the popcorn! It’s time for a family movie night starring FLIPZ® chocolate covered pretzels! My son is just now at the age where he can finally SIT through a movie (well, stand, jump, eat, and laugh!), and we are enjoying our movie marathons full of superheroes and space battles. To celebrate the everyday and enjoy our family nights at home, we have been getting creative with our set up! From forts to fun snacks, our typical nights at home have become a bit more exciting.
We never have a boring night “in,” especially when we can cook together as a family. To start our most recent movie night, we picked up FLIPZ® to add a bit of salty and sweet to our favorite buttery popcorn.
To make your own specialty treat, pop a batch of your favorite popcorn. Whether it’s kettle corn, butter, or even sea salt and a touch of olive oil, make a big bowl. While it cools, melt white chocolate and chocolate candy melts in the microwave for about a minute or two. Stir until melted through.
Drizzle the melted chocolate onto the popcorn. Toss to coat. Put in the fridge for a few minutes until the chocolate hardens.
Stir in FLIPZ® chocolate covered pretzels. Serve and ENJOY! Your popcorn will be sweet, salty, and super chocolatey!
Movie nights are just better with FLIPZ® chocolate covered pretzels, and they can be enjoyed on their own or in a specialty snack. Consider topping your ice cream, enjoying with a hot chocolate or tea, or make a milkshake with FLIPZ® chocolate covered pretzels as the garnish!
- 1 bag of popped popcorn (or 1 batch of air popped corn, 4 cups of your favorite pre-made popcorn)
- White chocolate candy melts
- Milk chocolate chips
- 1 bag of chocolate covered pretzels
- Whether it’s kettle corn, butter, or even sea salt and a touch of olive oil, make a big bowl.
- While it cools, melt white chocolate and chocolate candy melts in the microwave for about a minute or two.
- Stir until melted through.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate onto the popcorn. Toss to coat.
- Put in the fridge for a few minutes until the chocolate hardens.
- Stir in chocolate covered pretzels.
- Serve and ENJOY! Your popcorn will be sweet, salty, and super chocolatey!
There are so many flavors of FLIPZ® including limited edition snowflake pretzels (available just for the holiday season!), white chocolate fudge, and more.
How will you enjoy FLIPZ®? Follow the FLIPZ® community on Facebook for more pretzel inspiration!
Spring Cleaning Planner
Clean and get organized! Download your free spring cleaning printable planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 4 Spaces to Update Before Selling Your Home - July 13, 2018
- Mini Ice Cream Sandwich Pops - July 13, 2018
- What the Flock? Summer Flamingo Party Ideas and Style Inspiration - July 13, 2018