If you’re in charge of bringing desserts to a classroom party or are hosting a February 14th get together, these easy monster brownies are just the thing for a sweet treat!
To get started with this simple recipe, you’re going to need brownie mix, pink frosting, candy googly eyes, and a few baking tools.
Look for a disposable frosting bag, a Wilton #233 tip, and heart cookie cutters to get started!
Brownie Baking Essentials
Use the heart cookie cutters to cut the brownies, and attach the frosting tip and fill the piping bag with frosting. Gently squeeze the frosting out and onto the brownie.
Give each frosted brownie a few candy eyes and repeat with all the brownies.
A sweet treat for Valentine’s Day!
- 1 box of brownie mix, any brand
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C. vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. water
- pink frosting (I used Pillsbury strawberry)
- candy googly eyes
- disposable frosting bag
- Wilton #233 tip
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the brownie mix and ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Use the heart cookie cutters to cut the brownies.
- Attach the frosting tip and fill the piping bag with frosting.
- Gently squeeze the frosting out and onto the brownie.
- Give each frosted brownie a few candy eyes.
- Repeat with all the brownies.
What’s your favorite sweet treat to share for Valentine’s Day?
Valentine’s Day treats:
- Pink Hot Chocolate: A Sweet Cocoa Recipe For Valentine’s Day
- Valentine’s Day Sandwich Cookies
- 20+ Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 50 Valentine’s Day Desserts and Drinks: Sweet Treats to Share - January 20, 2019
- Last Minute Date Ideas: Free Date Nights - January 14, 2019
- Gluten Free Sandwich Charcuterie Board - January 14, 2019