I just can’t get enough peppermint this time of year. From cookies to cakes, peppermint is my all-time favorite seasonal flavor. Forget pumpkin or gingerbread, peppermint is where it’s at! I was so excited to see that Target is now carrying M&M’S® White Chocolate Peppermint that I had to experiment with this product in a new dessert.
Glad actually inspired me with their holiday line of containers that are available at Target. I found these containers near the food containers, and I loved how bright and colorful they were. These are not just regular “take home” boxes. They are actually functional yet cute. Store baked goods or treats inside these boxes and it’s a fun gift!
The special Glad holiday packaging features winter images and easy recipes on the packaging! I loved seeing the different ideas that are perfect for holiday treats this season. Target exclusive M&M’S® Holiday recipes are featured on the back of the Target exclusive Glad Holiday packaging (each recipe was designed to fit within the Glad container that features the recipe). It definitely takes out all the guesswork of trying to decide what to make and how to store it!
The recipe on this particular package was for espresso bites, and they were SO good! They were easy to make and required just a box of cake mix, frosting, baking M&Ms, and a little bit of espresso powder.
The full recipe is available in the Glad package, but they paired nicely with these white chocolate peppermint cookies!
I made both the chocolate peppermint bites that my Glad package suggested and these white chocolate peppermint cookies. Everything tasted just right!
- 1 tube of refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 bag of white chocolate baking chips
- 1 bag of M&M’S® White Chocolate Peppermint
- Prepare cookie dough as package instructs.
- Melt half a bag of white chocolate chips in the microwave for two minutes, stirring every thirty seconds.
- Use a spoon to frost each cooled sugar cookie.
- Top with M&M’S® White Chocolate Peppermint.
- Let cool until chocolate hardens and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 0 Total Fat: 0g
The cookies can be easily stored in the Glad containers, and the recipe gives you room to make it your own. You can even add a bit of peppermint extract to the cookie dough so that the entire cookie itself is peppermint. Yum!
Are you baking cookies for gifts this year?
Christmas Decor Guide
Score your free holiday decor guide.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Pet Adoption Supplies Checklist - March 19, 2019
- Home Renovation Budget: How to Make the Most of It - March 18, 2019
- Greek Hummus Skewers - March 16, 2019