The holidays are busy for everyone, but it’s still possible to get together with other moms to let them know how much you appreciate them throughout the year. It’s easy to get caught up in seasonal obligations and put the rest of your life on hold, but with a short cookie swap and play date, you can take a moment to de-stress with friends. This simple white chocolate candy chip fudge recipe is delicious and perfect for your next holiday get together!
Don’t fret about hosting a full-on party. Just treat this get-together as you would any other play date, but ask each mom to bring a batch of cookies or fudge to share. Instead of buying each baby and mom a Christmas gift, use your allotted gift budget to purchase a bunch of toys for the kids to play with during the play date. Then, send each guest home with one of the toys. Simple and affordable, right?
To create your own batch of desserts to bring to a party or for your next play date event, mix sweetened condensed milk, rainbow chips, and white chocolate candy melts together. A dash of vanilla adds a bit of flavor too.
Melted chocolate combines with the condensed milk effortlessly, and your fudge is almost ready to share!
Once you spread it into a baking dish, you place it in the refrigerator to set. No baking required!
- 12 package of white chocolate chips or 12 oz package of Wilton white chocolate candy melts
- 8 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 C. Wilton rainbow chips (I purchased mine at Joann Fabrics) + a handful to sprinkle on top of the fudge
- Spray an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk into a microwave save dish and pour in the white chocolate.
- Heat in the microwave in 30 second increments stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Add in the 1/2 cup of Wilton rainbow chips (see photo) and stir to mix into the fudge (see photo).
- Pour the fudge mixture into the baking dish and Then sprinkle a handful of rainbow chips on top of the fudge (see photo).
- Place in the fridge several hours to set.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy.
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.