Warm up with the sweet taste of this pink hot cocoa!
Pink Hot Chocolate: A Sweet Cocoa Recipe For Valentine’s Day
A simple and sweet way to warm up this Valentine’s Day!
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 12 oz. bag of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup strawberry syrup
- 4-5 drops of red food coloring
- Combine all of the ingredients into a large pot and heat on medium-low until chocolate is melted and ingredients are combined.
- Serve immediately with marshmallows, whipped cream, sprinkles, etc. Enjoy!
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Why It’s Different This Time… Technology and Wellness - February 22, 2018
- Are you Ready for SOLO: A Star Wars Story? #HanSolo - February 20, 2018
- 14 Fruity Pebbles Recipes: Enjoy Cereal for Dessert! - February 18, 2018