Warm up with the sweet taste of this pink hot cocoa!
We are generally lucky to have warm weather in February here in Florida, but this year has been crazy. I’ve experienced the coldest morning temperatures than I have ever felt, so I’m guessing that the cooler weather will be here to stay for the next few weeks. So, to cuddle up with your sweetie on Valentine’s Day here’s one way to warm up!
Use milk, heavy cream, white chocolate chips, strawberry syrup, and a few drops of red food coloring.
Combine all of the ingredients into a large pot and heat on medium-low until chocolate is melted. Once your ingredients are combined, you can serve immediately. Top with marshmallows, whipped cream, sprinkles, and more! Whatever your favorite hot cocoa toppings are… be sure to enjoy them this season!
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 12 oz. bag of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup strawberry syrup
- 4-5 drops of red food coloring
- Combine all of the ingredients into a large pot and heat on medium-low until chocolate is melted and ingredients are combined.
- Serve immediately with marshmallows, whipped cream, sprinkles, etc. Enjoy!
Looking for more hot cocoa recipes?
Follow along as we cook, travel, and create! From easy recipes to fruity cocktails, Sunny Sweet Days is a place to enjoy a sweet escape. We hope to inspire busy, creative families to explore Florida beaches and theme parks while enjoying good food and saving money. We are based in Tampa, Florida.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Glitter Beer at Disney World: Playalinda Brewing Company - March 22, 2019
- Pet Adoption Supplies Checklist - March 19, 2019
- Home Renovation Budget: How to Make the Most of It - March 18, 2019