Warm up with the sweet taste of this pink hot cocoa!
A simple and sweet way to warm up this Valentine’s Day!
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 12 oz. bag of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup strawberry syrup
- 4-5 drops of red food coloring
- Combine all of the ingredients into a large pot and heat on medium-low until chocolate is melted and ingredients are combined.
- Serve immediately with marshmallows, whipped cream, sprinkles, etc. Enjoy!
Looking for more hot cocoa recipes?
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Use Themes to Create Goals: Free Goals Printable - January 23, 2019
- 50 Valentine’s Day Desserts and Drinks: Sweet Treats to Share - January 20, 2019
- Last Minute Date Ideas: Free Date Nights - January 14, 2019