Warm up with the sweet taste of this pink hot cocoa!
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 12 oz. bag of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup strawberry syrup
- 4-5 drops of red food coloring
- Combine all of the ingredients into a large pot and heat on medium-low until chocolate is melted and ingredients are combined.
- Serve immediately with marshmallows, whipped cream, sprinkles, etc. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 890 Total Fat: 53g Saturated Fat: 33g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 16g Cholesterol: 105mg Sodium: 220mg Carbohydrates: 90g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 78g Protein: 15g
Looking for more hot cocoa recipes?
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 7 Kinds Of Vacations To Consider This Year - May 23, 2019
- 10 Actual Things You Can Do Today To Change Your Life - May 20, 2019
- How to Save Money on a Cruise - May 20, 2019