Warm up with the sweet taste of this pink hot cocoa!
A simple and sweet way to warm up this Valentine’s Day!
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 12 oz. bag of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup strawberry syrup
- 4-5 drops of red food coloring
- Combine all of the ingredients into a large pot and heat on medium-low until chocolate is melted and ingredients are combined.
- Serve immediately with marshmallows, whipped cream, sprinkles, etc. Enjoy!
Spring Cleaning Planner
Clean and get organized! Download your free spring cleaning printable planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs - May 24, 2018
- Stop and Smell the Rosé Printable | Cool off With Cavit and My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream - May 23, 2018
- Dog Friendly Summer Activities With Milo’s Kitchen - May 23, 2018