Add some heat to your next cookout with these jalapeno cheddar bratwursts!
Since I have been off and on Whole30 for several years now, I have become an insane ingredients label reader. Everything that goes into my cart (even junk food), I read all the ingredients. I look for minimally processed options even when I’m not doing a Whole30. I try to keep it balanced! When Teton Waters Ranch reached out with products to review, I knew I had to give them a go.
You can already see clearly on the label that they are made with 100% grass-fed beef and have no artificial ingredients. Yes, please! We are going to be enjoying these for a few weeks in simple meals like pasta or in these brats. I do love a good bratwurst on a toasted bun (I know, totally not Whole30 compliant!) with melted cheese. For an extra kick, add seasoned peppers and diced jalapenos. You won’t regret it!
- 1 package of Teton Waters Ranch jalapeno cheddar bratwursts (or other sausages as desired)
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 package of red and green peppers, frozen,
- 4 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
- Prepare bratwursts on the grill or in a pan as desired. We like to grill them, but you can saute them in a medium skillet over medium-high heat for a few minutes on each side.
- In another skillet, warm up your peppers. We use frozen peppers in a hurry since they're easy and usually more affordable than fresh.
- Once your bratwursts are finished, add to a warm bun.
- Top with a slice of cheddar cheese, peppers, and jalapenos as desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 229Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 46mgSodium: 473mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 11g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
To learn more about Teton Waters Ranch and their mission, follow along. My son is all about hot dogs right now, and I am loving their uncured hot dogs without any extra ingredients! If you’re in the Tampa, Florida area, I found them at Aby’s Health and Nutrition.
What do you like to top bratwurst with? Use these ideas to learn how to host a tailgate party!
Tailgate Recipe Ideas:
Free Meal Plan Ideas
Looking for an easy free meal plan?! I have you covered. Here’s a sample of what meal plans you can expect if your sign up for my email list.
- Monday: Fast Sliders
- Tuesday: Lemon Pepper Pork Chops
- Wednesday: Salmon BLT Sliders
- Thursday: Teriyaki Steak Egg Rolls (or try this egg foo yung!)
- Friday: Salsa Chicken Quesadillas
- Snacks: Trail Mix Energy Balls
- Other ideas: Try a spinach dip for an appetizer.
- Brewing Your Coffee Has Never Been Easier With The Help Of These Tips - May 8, 2021
- Senior Living: How to Help Your Parents Make the Right Choice - May 7, 2021
- Tips to Save Money While Couponing - May 6, 2021