Ready for a spicy spinach artichoke dip? It’s an upgrade to your traditional spinach dip, and oh so gooood!
Keep reading below for a quick and easy spinach & artichoke dip that goes well with any kind of chip! You can try tortilla chips, pita chips, or even crinkle-cut potato chips. You really can’t go wrong with this combination of flavors.
So try out this favorite dip that has just the right amount of spice and can be made using low-fat ingredients. The result is a hot and cheesy dip that is better for your gut both inside and out. Because you shouldn’t feel guilty about your snack habits.
- 1 14 oz. can non-marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup fresh baby leaf spinach
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Drain, quarter and dice artichokes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In large skillet over high heat, add oil, artichoke, spinach and onions until vegetables are lightly sauteed.
- In large mixing bowl, combine vegetables, mayo, sour cream, cheeses, hot sauce, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- In greased baking pan, add mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until dip turns golden brown.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 388Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 1619mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 6gSugar: 4gProtein: 10g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Appetizer Recipe Ideas:
You might also like this quick apple dip!
Free Meal Plan Ideas
Looking for an easy free meal plan?! I have you covered. Here’s a sample of what meal plans you can expect if your sign up for my email list.