The holiday season has all of my favorite flavors in a rotation in my recipes: mocha, peppermint, gingerbread, eggnog. I go nuts adding seasonal ingredients to basically everything. For our winter movie nights, we pop in a rental and enjoy some gingerbread popcorn!
This simple recipe combines molasses, brown sugar, and vanilla extract to make a seasonal snack that is perfect to share! You can make a few batches of this popcorn and gift it easily. A fun way to give a gift to friends, family, teachers, neighbors, and any other special people in your life is to surprise them with a Redbox e-gift card or a promo code bundle! Add some popcorn, and your gift is ready to give
To pair your favorite new movies with a seasonal snack, whip up a batch of this popcorn.
Combine cinnamon, brown sugar, molasses, vanilla extract, and a few other ingredients to make a delicious treat!
- 12 C. popped popcorn
- 1 C. packed brown sugar
- 2 tbs. molasses
- 1/2 C. butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- Line 1-2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium size saucepan, melt the butter, brown sugar and molasses. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally until it reaches 305 degrees (hard crack stage for making candy)
- Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the vanilla and the spice mixture.
- Pour the mixture over the top of the popcorn in a large bowl and gently stir to coat all the pieces.
- Pour the popcorn out onto the baking sheets and evenly distribute it.
- Allow the popcorn to set and then break into pieces and store in an airtight container for gift giving and snacking.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 0 Total Fat: 0g
Redbox Gift Tag
Ready to give Redbox this holiday season? Print out this gift tag and attach it to this gingerbread popcorn!
So, #GiveALilRedbox this holiday season! What’s your favorite holiday snack?
Christmas Decor Guide
Score your free holiday decor guide.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019
- OREO Dessert Idea - February 14, 2019