It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…break out the fuzzy boots and the egg nog. Though, if I have to be honest with you, I don’t typically like egg nog. However, add a bit of RumChata and I’m all about it! If you aren’t familiar with RumChata, it’s a YUMMY cream liqueur that you can use for a spiked cocktail. Last year I shared how to make a RumChata Hot Cocoa, and this year I have a fun egg nog recipe that is perfect for your next holiday party!
To get started, gather up a few ingredients. Whipped cream is a MUST! Egg nog, whiskey or bourbon, salted caramel liqueur, and a caramel sauce for garnish round out the rest of the ingredients.
Candy canes crushed on top of the whipped cream add just the right touch! So, let’s get ready to stuff your glass with this delicious yuletide treat.
RumChata Egg Nog Cocktail
- 2 ounces RumChata
- 2 ounces Egg Nog
- 1 ounce Bourbon or Whiskey
- 1/2 ounce Salted Caramel Liqueur
- 1 Candy Cane
- Whipped Cream
- Combine RumChata, bourbon, egg nog, salted caramel liqueur, and heavy cream in a Martini Shaker with 3 cubes of ice and shake, shake, shake and shake once more!
- Strain into a stemless wine glass topped with whipped cream.
- Crush a candy cane to garnish the drink.
This blog post shows a "double." Your drink won't be so full!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 688Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 59mgSodium: 186mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 0gSugar: 49gProtein: 4g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Make sure to have a martini shaker, a strainer, and a stemless wine glass to re-create this holiday cocktail.
How do you deck the halls this season? What’s your favorite holiday cocktail?
Want more cocktail inspiration?
Christmas Cocktail Recipe Ideas:
- How to Properly Train Your Yorkie - January 15, 2022
- Understanding the Benefits of Hiring a Professional Roofer - January 15, 2022
- Kayaking With Friends? Here Are A Few Things To Prepare - January 15, 2022