The product, information, and gift card have been provided by the makers of In The Raw® so that I could try the product and share my thoughts and information about Stevia In The Raw®. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions of the makers of In The Raw® sweeteners.
It’s beginning to taste a lot like Christmas…
Do you have family favorite holiday recipes? We totally love to indulge with sweet treats this time of year, but we always like to switch things up in the kitchen. We learned how Stevia In The Raw® can encourage a sweet flavor without any calories. It makes it perfect for baking and cooking, and just one packet is as sweet as two teaspoons of sugar!
This product contains extracts from the sweet leaves of the stevia plant, and the Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag measures cup for cup with sugar, so it can easily be used in any baking recipes to reduce sugar and calories with no conversion necessary. For example, Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag is formulated so that 1 cup has the same sweetness as 1 cup of Sugar.
- Up to 700 calories are saved for every cup of sugar that is replaced with Stevia In The Raw®
When using Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag for baking recipes, it is recommended that the user replace only about half of the sugar in order to achieve the proper browning, rising and caramelizing that only sugar can provide.
Want to make your own holiday recipe using Stevia In The Raw®? Try one of these!
Stevia Holiday Recipes
If you want to make an easy egg nog, try this fast method!
- 6 eggs
- 5 cups of milk (you can use your favorite milk whether that's whole, soy, almond, etc.)
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 2-3 packets of Stevia In The Raw®
- 1 tsp nutmeg as desired
- 1 tsp cinnamon as desired
- Blend everything together in a blender.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Garnish with nutmeg and rim the glasses with cinnamon!
Want to make this a cocktail? Add 1/4 cup of brandy, whiskey, or rum.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1609Total Fat: 101gSaturated Fat: 55gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 39gCholesterol: 1368mgSodium: 1230mgCarbohydrates: 85gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 93g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Hope you have a holly jolly holiday! I’d love to hear what you use In The Raw for!
- Frosted Cranberry Cocktail: Christmas Cocktail Ideas
- Christmas Tree Pancakes
- Christmas Tree Cinnamon Rolls | Easy Christmas Breakfast Ideas
- Thinking of Switching To A Minimalist Lifestyle in 2022? Here Are Some Tips - January 17, 2022
- How to Properly Train Your Yorkie - January 15, 2022
- Understanding the Benefits of Hiring a Professional Roofer - January 15, 2022