Bring on the holidays! It’s my favorite time of year to get creative in the kitchen and to create new recipes and cocktails. This year’s specialty cocktail will bring a bit of Florida sunshine into your home.
But, back to the cocktail. This sweet drink is a surefire crowd pleaser. Once you grab Canada Dry, get to your bar to make this one.
- 1 shot of Mailbu (or Mailbu Black)
- Pineapple juice
- Canada Dry
- Fill cocktail shaker half way with ice.
- Add one shot of Malibu.
- Fill shaker 3/4 of the way with pineapple juice.
- Top with Canada Dry.
- Shake, shake, shake.
- Pour into a cocktail glass. Garnish with fresh fruit.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 273Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 55mgCarbohydrates: 68gFiber: 1gSugar: 60gProtein: 1g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
It’s an easy drink with a fun fizzy fruit flavor that is refreshing for fall. It reminds me of summer, a season us Floridians haven’t forgotten just yet, and it is easy to double or triple for a crowd.
Summer Cocktail Recipes:
- A Beginner’s Guide To Urban Gardening: How To Find The Top Equipment - September 15, 2021
- 7 Hacks To Enjoy A Luxurious Vacation In Miami - September 15, 2021
- Figuring Out What Your Loved Ones Really Want For Christmas - September 14, 2021