Let’s get spooky! Get excited to whip up a batch of your family’s favorite Rice Krispie Treats with a scary Halloween twist!
To get started, grab a box of Rice Krispie Treats. You can also make them yourself, but we are ALL about easy shortcuts around here. This will save you a ton of time if you buy them already prepared.
You will also need chocolate frosting, OREO cookies, and spooky Halloween cupcake accessories.
Once you have your ingredients, let’s get decorating! Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Open the Rice Krispie Treats and discard the wrappers. Frost each Rice Krispie Treat. Place one RIP Headstone and/or the spooky zombie hands on the Rice Krispie Treats and gently press into the treat so they stay put.
Sprinkle with crushed Oreo cookies. Place on the baking sheet and repeat with all treats.
- 16 ct box of Kellogg's Rice Krispie Treats
- 1 tub of chocolate frosting
- 10 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 16 total: RIP Head Stone and/or Skeleton Hand Icings
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open the Rice Krispie Treats and discard the wrappers.
- Frost each Rice Krispie Treat.
- Place one RIP Headstone and/or on the Rice Krispie Treats and gently press into the treat so they stay put.
- Sprinkle with crushed Oreo cookies.
- Place on the baking sheet and repeat with all treats.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 54Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 40mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 0g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Ready to celebrate Halloween? Whip up a batch of these spooky treats!
Pin this Halloween dessert idea:
Make a batch of these and BOO your neighbors! Do you know how to BOO your neighbors during Halloween?
- How to Make a Mojito: Peach Mojito Cocktail Recipe 🍑 - July 11, 2020
- Yummy Desserts Perfect for Summer - July 8, 2020
- How To Make The Most Of Your Next Holiday Adventure - July 7, 2020