If you have ever attended a holiday cookie party, then you know just how much FUN it can be. To add a bit of creativity and inspire your guests to create a sweet treat using sprinkles and OREOs, invite your guests over for a fun OREO Pops Party!
Celebrate the holiday season with a simple seasonal party. When your guests arrive, show them the cookie display. Instruct guests to dip and decorate their OREOs!
- 12 OREO Cookies
- 8 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp. oil
- Sprinkles; colored sugar; decorative icing or gel
- Insert wooden pop stick into filling in the center of each cookie.
- Place on parchment-covered baking sheet. Freeze for ten minutes.
- Mix melted chocolate and oil in a small bowl until blended.
- Dip cookies, one at a time, into the chocolate mixture.
- Turn each cookie to evenly coat both sides of the OREO.
- Return cookies to baking sheet and decorate with sprinkles as desired.
- Freeze until chocolate has hardened.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 195Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 57mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 3gSugar: 7gProtein: 3g
How to Host an OREO Pop Party:
Set up sprinkles in small bowls on a decorated buffet area. Encourage guests to get creative and use dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or even white chocolate to coat their cookies. There are a variety of OREO flavors that you can use too to add extra flavor.
I actually used mint chocolate chips to create these winter OREOs. Once you have chilled your OREOs, invite your guests to decorate their own plastic container to store them in.
Christmas Cookie Exchange Recipe Ideas:
Try these Must Have Dollar Christmas Baking Supplies to stock up on a budget.