This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TailgateWithATwist #SeasonalSolutions #CollectiveBias
So, is it fall yet? Fall means football, pumpkin spice everything, cooler weather, and TAILGATING! Perhaps my favorite part about fall is weekends at a college football game and grilling out with my favorite foods. When we prepare for a tailgate, we create a variety of recipes so that there is something for all of our guests. Black bean burgers are a crowd favorite that everyone can enjoy!
Spicy black bean burgers are a fun way to add spice to your tailgate, and you can serve them up “low carb” with romaine lettuce leaves. Keep reading for the recipe and how to host a simple tailgate with your favorite flavors!
We picked up MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burger Value Pack and MorningStar Farms® Veggie Dogs to grill up on a hot weekend day at Walmart.
The MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burger Value Pack (America’s #1 Veggie Burger!) is a no brainer since it has EIGHT veggie burgers inside each package. It’s a low price for so much food! We also scored the MorningStar Farms® Veggie Dogs which are easy to grill and dress up with your favorite toppings. MorningStar Farms® products are not only for vegetarians – they are for everyone! Eat meatless once a week adds variety to our weekly meal plan, so I try to opt for these items in a pinch!
The convenience and “as is” meal solution makes it simple for busy days, and the possibilities are ENDLESS! Since I love Mexican-inspired dishes, I wanted to create a “low carb” version of my favorite tacos! Using a black bean burger, pico de gallo, fresh avocado, and romaine lettuce, this easy to create meal idea is vegetarian and a fun way to mix it up this tailgate season!
- MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burgers
- Fresh pico de gallo (chop up 1 large tomato, onion, 1 cup of cilantro, lime juice to taste)
- 1 avocado sliced
- Large romaine lettuce leaves
- Prepare black bean burgers according to package instructions.
- Top with pico de gallo and avocado slices.
- Serve on large romaine lettuce leaves.
Veggie cuisine can be a lot of fun. What’s your favorite way to enjoy MorningStar Farms®?
Control the Christmas Chaos!
Get organized for the holidays with this printable Christmas planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Colorful Cheap Planner For Busy Moms | Busy Mom Planner on a Budget - December 10, 2018
- Christmas Tree Cinnamon Rolls | Easy Christmas Breakfast Ideas - December 6, 2018
- Quick Cranberry Pancakes - December 5, 2018