This post is in partnership with Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
There’s nothing better than a movie night with friends, and now that Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again Sing-Along Edition is available to own on Digital (and on Blu-ray and DVD 10/23), there’s nothing stopping you from hosting the ultimate girls’ night soirée! To celebrate the movie’s release, I have a simple appetizer that really WOWED me on my last stay-cation. While I have never explored the sandy shores of Greece, I have been to many a food festival. One of my favorite festivals includes a pile of Greek Nachos!
Grab a glass of wine, these nachos, and get ready to SING! We are big fans of the film and cast (Colin Firth is kind of my favorite), it is only right for us to have a Girls’ Night with our favorite Greek flavors. You too can celebrate this worldwide phenomenon that is Mamma Mia when you own Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again Sing-Along Edition. It’s now available on Digital, and you can pick it up on Blu-ray and DVD on October 23rd.
To get started with your own Mamma Mia Night “in,” re-create my favorite Greek nachos! Here’s how!
- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Greek seasoning
- Tzatziki sauce
- Pita chips
- Feta cheese
- Black olives, sliced
- Tomatoes, if desired
- Prepare chicken according to your tastes. I like to sauté it in garlic and Greek seasoning, but you can also bake or grill it too.
- Use pita chips and arrange them on a plate.
- Place cooked chicken on top followed by tzatziki sauce, feta cheese, olives, and tomatoes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 252Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 103mgSodium: 327mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 38g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I can’t believe it’s been ten years since the original Mamma Mia became a classic in our house. I love seeing Cher on the big screen, so it’s a welcome addition to the next movie in this series. Do you have a favorite character in this movie franchise? It’s hard to deny the catchy music and sing-along tunes of ABBA.
Do you like Greek food? What’s your favorite Greek-inspired dish?
- Shrimp Nacho Recipe
- Meatless Monday: Chorizo Sausage Nachos Recipe
- Key West Tuna Nachos | Homemade Nachos Party Inspiration
Free Meal Plan Ideas
Looking for an easy free meal plan?! I have you covered. Here’s a sample of what meal plans you can expect if your sign up for my email list.
- Monday: Fast Sliders
- Tuesday: Ahi Tuna Ceviche
- Wednesday: Beef Kabob Bowls
- Thursday: English Muffin Pizzas
- Friday: Salsa Chicken Quesadillas
- Dessert Ideas: Ice cream, easy indoor s’mores
- 5 Tips To Move A Large Family - June 14, 2021
- Getting Injured Can Cause A Lot Of Issues: Here’s How To Deal With Them - June 14, 2021
- 6 Secrets To Make The Tastiest Coffee Everyday At Home - June 14, 2021