When you need a fast yet family-friendly meal, Mexican entrees are a tasty yet simple solution for those hectic nights. I always throw together tacos or nachos when I’m pressed for time, and quesadillas are a new favorite. In order to add an even spicier taste with a lot of flavors, we use Manwich in them!
Manwich Monday is a fun way to start the week with a tasty family meal! It’s a hearty sauce with a sweet and tangy taste. It also has the kid-stopping power, as your children will need both hands to enjoy this messy-licious treat, keeping them away from video games or texting!
Manwich is a great, easy, quality ingredient that you can use to bring your family’s attention back to mealtime and away from the everyday distractions. Plus, there is not meat in Manwich! To start your own quesadillas, prepare ground beef in a skillet with shredded cheese and Manwich in between tortillas. You can choose which sauce you prefer since there are THREE Manwich flavors: Original, Bold, and Thick & Chunky. I prefer the bold taste in my quesadilla, but your family may have its own preference!
You can make these meatless since Manwich has no meat. It’s a tangy sauce perfect for whatever dish you can envision.
- 1 can of Manwich
- 1 pound of cooked ground beef, optional
- 2 cups of shredded pepper jack cheese
- Add a tortilla to a greased skillet on low heat.
- Top with cheese, ground beef, and 2 tbsp of Manwich sauce.
- Cover with another tortilla.
- Cook for a few minutes before turning.
- Make sure cheese is fully melted and tortilla is crisp and cooked.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 585Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 155mgSodium: 657mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 47g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Manwich Recipe Ideas:
- Traveling The World In 2020? Here’s What You Need To Know - August 5, 2020
- Cotton Candy Vodka Cocktail: Ice Cream Cocktail Shake - July 30, 2020
- Travel Safety Tips Post Pandemic - July 30, 2020