Preparation is key for a successful Whole 30! And in the first order of business in preparing is to make sure that you have items on hand that you’ll need to successfully finish this challenge. If you live in a food desert or far away from Whole Foods, Trader Joes, and other natural food stores, you may find it challenging to find compliant items.
Here are a list of items that are available to purchase from Amazon that will help to set you up for success on your Whole 30 challenge. Most of the items will ship to you for free with Amazon Prime or a $35 purchase.
- Hamilton Beach 8-Cup Food Processor – A must have for making homemade mayonnaise, almond meal, and other compliant items.
- Veggetti Vegetable Spiral Slicer – Great for making zucchini noodles for a compliant way to enjoy marinara and other sauces without the pasta.
- Chefland Food Containers – These are great for meal prepping ahead of time to save time throughout the week.
- Conair Cuisine Immersion Blender – Some people use this tool for homemade mayonnaise or to make smooth and creamy soups without the cream.
- WearEver Ceramic Skillets – Cook with less oil and cut down on cleaning time with these great non-stick skillets.
- Nature’s Way Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil – Many cooking uses and a great source of healthy fats.
- Vigo Extra Light Coconut Oil – Use to make homemade compliant mayonnaise without a strong olive oil flavor.
- Coconut Secret Amino Seasoning – A delicious soy sauce replacement.
- Spicy World Whole Raw Almonds – Great source of fats for a quick on the go meal.
- Nutiva Coconut Manna – Melt and drizzle over raw fruit and chopped pecans for an amazing addition to breakfast.
- Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter – Use as a dip for bananas, apple slices or celery or use in savory dishes that use peanut butter such as Thai peanut sauce.
- Tahini Pure Ground Sesame Butter – Add to pureed cauliflower for a compliant “hummus” dip that is great with raw veggies.
- Wild Planet Wild Albacore Tuna – Most tuna sold in stores contains soy and is non-compliant, so try this soy free brand instead.
- Rx Coconut and Cocao Bar – For on the go emergencies only this makes a quick meal and is Whole30 approved.
- Trader Joe’s Just Almond Meal – Use in place of bread crumbs or flour for lightly battered chicken and more.
- Now Foods Avocado Oil – An excellent oil to use for cooking or making homemade dressings and mayonnaise.
- Sincerely Nuts Roasted Cashews – Also a good grab and go source of fats or ground into a meal to use like you would almond meal.
- Pure Grass Fed Organic Ghee – Use in place of butter for cooking, drizzling over potatoes, and more.
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo – A compliant mayonnaise if you prefer not to make your own.
- Larabar Variety Pack – For on the go emergencies only this makes a quick meal. While not preferred, it’s better to have one of these than something else! Make sure to only eat the kinds that have no added sugar or chocolate! Cashew cookie is my favorite.
Do you shop for groceries online? What are your favorite Whole 30 essentials?
[amazon-related-products keywords=”whole 30″]