This post wouldn’t be complete without my own treat! I whipped up a batch of these candy corn oreo bark snacks this morning. It took no time at all to melt chocolate, crunch up some Oreos, and top with candy corn. Perhaps the easiest (and tastiest) treat of them all!
The best recipes are the ones where you don’t have to buy anything special. I love thinking up ideas in the kitchen where I already have all the ingredients. Mini chocolate chips, Halloween Oreos, and candy corn are staples around my house during the month of October, so this was a breeze to put together. I totally made my toddler’s day with these sweet treats after nap time.
There are so many ways to make your own bark recipes, and I usually just make peppermint bark over the holidays. Though, I should make bark year-round. You can even gift these sweets in cute jars to neighbors, friends, and family. Add a personalized tag with twine and you will have the cutest gifts on the block.
- 1 bag of mini chocolate chips
- 8-12 Oreos
- Half a bag of candy corn
- Melt mini chocolate chips in small batches in a microwave-safe bowl. Cook it low and slow! I stir every thirty seconds for about a minute or so until the chocolate is melted.
- Add wax paper to a large baking dish.
- Use a spoon to distribute melted chocolate atop the wax paper in the baking dish.
- Take several Oreos and separate them. Add to a food processor (or you can crunch them yourself!) and pulse a few times until fully chopped.
- Sprinkle Oreos pieces into the melted chocolate.
- Add candy corn.
- Place baking dish in your refrigerator for several hours until firm.
- Serve and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 414Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 146mgCarbohydrates: 64gFiber: 3gSugar: 49gProtein: 3g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
What is your favorite Halloween treat?
Halloween Dessert Recipes:
Halloween Recipes and Crafts:
- Do You Have Varicose Veins? Here Are Some Treatment Options - January 18, 2022
- Want To Make Stickers? Here Are Some Useful Tips - January 18, 2022
- Thinking of Switching To A Minimalist Lifestyle in 2022? Here Are Some Tips - January 17, 2022