‘Tis the season for pumpkin recipes and too many sweets. Today’s recipe combines the look of a seasonal pumpkin with the flavor of a sweet treat. Meet the pumpkin patch pudding cup!
It’s an easy recipe that your children can enjoy and help make too. You just need pudding cups, Oreos, Milano Milk Chocolate Cookies, orange melting chocolate, icing, and a fork!
- 6 chocolate pudding cups
- 6 crushed Oreos
- 3 Milano milk chocolate cookies (cut in half, So 6 total)
- Orange melting chocolate
- Green writing icing
- You first make the pumpkins by melting the orange chocolate in the microwave. Microwave for about fifteen seconds and stir. Microwave for another 15 seconds until smooth.
- The Milano cookies should be broken in half, and you will dunk each half into the melted chocolate. Be careful and use a fork to take the cookie out of the chocolate. Lay each cookie piece on wax paper.
- Before the chocolate hardens on the cookie, use the form to draw lines and give it that pumpkin appearance.
- Place the tray of orange covered Milano cookies in the refrigerator to harden.
- While the chocolate is hardening on the cookies halves, open each pudding cup. Use your crushed up Oreos and sprinkle a small amount on top of each cup.
- Grab your pumpkins and use green writing icing to make a vine and steam on each pumpkin. Place the pumpkin on top of the pudding cup.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 652Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 542mgCarbohydrates: 100gFiber: 3gSugar: 64gProtein: 8g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
You have yourself a pumpkin patch! This is the kind of dessert that is great to eat, but it’s even better to display on a Halloween party table. Enjoy!
Halloween Dessert Recipes:
Halloween Recipes and Crafts:
- Halloween Treats: Marshmallow & Bones
- Black Light Address Pumpkins
- Halloween Treats: Candy Corn Oreo Bark
Halloween Decor Guide
Download Shabby Chic Halloween Decor for creative inspiration for your home this fall season. These creative ideas are simple and easy for your busy holiday plans.