Apple Cocktails | Apple Cider Drinks
As the leaves change color and the air gets crisp, it’s time to think about fall cocktails. And what better way to celebrate the season than with a delicious apple cocktail? Here are three reasons you should make apple cocktails this fall.
Why You Should Make Apple Cocktails
- They’re Delicious: This one is an easy decision. Apple cocktails are absolutely delicious, and there are so many ways to make them. You can go the classic route with a cider-based drink, or get a little creative with an apple pie-inspired cocktail. No matter how you make them, apple cocktails are sure to please your taste buds.
- They’re Perfect for Fall gatherings: Whether you’re hosting a Halloween party or just getting together with friends for a casual fall get-together, apple cocktails are the perfect drink to serve. They’re festive and seasonal, but not too heavy or sweet. Your guests will love sipping on an apple cocktail while they enjoy each other’s company.
- They’re Easy to Make: Apple cocktails are easy to make, even if you’re not a mixologist. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a delicious drink that will have everyone asking for the recipe. So ditch the pumpkin spice latte and reach for an apple cocktail instead – your taste buds will thank you!
Grab a fall staple, apples, and get ready to enjoy a sweet drink!
A deliciously sweet spin on a traditional mimosa!
Try this deliciously simple pumpkin bourbon cocktail recipe!
Add some Halloween fun to your next party or Halloween movie binge with this easy cocktail recipe.
Try this delicious bubbly fall cocktail!
Caramel Apple Mimosas
Just add the champagne!
Thanksgiving Margarita Recipe
Tequila is a good option for a drink mixer.
Wassail (Slow Cooker Mulled Wine with Apples)
Have you ever made mulled wine? Now is your chance!
Slow Cooker Spiked Apple Cider
Try mixing a batch of cocktails in your slow cooker next.
Frozen Alcoholic Apple Cider Whiskey Slushie
Wow! This is a fun drink to mix up, especially for us in Florida, since it never really gets too cold here!
Spiked Bourbon Apple Cider Cocktail
Bourbon is a warm, fall favorite.
Apple Pie Moonshine
Moonshine is a delicious option for a holiday drink.
Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail
Another apple cider drink but this time it uses bourbon!
Apple Cider Mojito Cocktail Recipe
Can you imagine a mojito mixed with apples? Try it out!
Poisoned Apple Cocktail
This poisoned apple drink is green!
Refreshing Apple Cider Cocktail with Ginger Beer
Ginger can be a delicious option for a cocktail garnish.
Autumn Gin & Tonic with Apple & Blackberry
Gin is underrated! Try it with apples and blackberries.
Caramel Apple Martini
This martini gets an upgrade with caramel.
Mulled Apple Cider Recipe
Try making a batch of bulled apple cider this fall.
Apple Cider Bourbon Slush Fall Cocktail Recipe
Try blending bourbon into a slushie!
Poisoned Orchard Cocktail
This apple cocktail is delicious!
Apple Cider Moscow Mule Cocktail
Moscow Mules are one of my favorite. Try it with apples!
An appletini is a CLASSIC cocktail lounge drink.
Apple Cider Mojito Cocktail
This mojito uses apple cider!
Apple Shine Sangria
Have you ever made a huge batch of sangria with apples?!
Boozy Hot Apple Cider
Try this boozy cider ... but it's hot!
Fast + Easy Apple Cider Margarita Recipe
Love the cocktail garnishes on this one!
This Apple Cider Mimosa is Crisp & Delicious
Just add bubbly!
Apple Cider Sangria
Sangria is perfect for fall since you can add so many extra fruit flavors.
Apple Pie à la mode Cocktail with Fireball Whisky and Vanilla Vodka
Fireball is a spicy liquor with a kick!
Amaretto Apple Cider Cocktail
I rarely see drinks with amaretto, so this is a fun one!
Autumn Harvest Sangria Recipe
Another twist on a classic sangria recipe!
Tootsie Roll Shots
Tootsie roll shots are NEW to me!
Honey Crisp Apple Cocktail
Another sweet apple drink!
The best way to celebrate fall!
Try this fall mimosa for a delicious brunch! This cranberry apple mimosa is a crowd favorite!
Make this fall cocktail recipe! This is a delicious caramel apple mimosa with a caramel sauce rim!
Cheers! A creamy cocktail with a fall twist. Try this fall White Russian cocktail.
Try this delicious fall cocktail to spice up your holiday! Serve it individually or in a pitcher!
Get ready for fall with this slow cooker pumpkin apple cider recipe!
If you’re looking for a delicious, easy-to-make cocktail to serve this fall, look no further than the humble apple cocktail. Whether you go for a classic cider-based drink or something a little more creative, these drinks are sure to please your guests. So what are you waiting for? Grab some apples and start mixin’!
- 4 Facts You Didn’t Know About Red Light Therapy - March 18, 2023
- The Top 4 Strategies for Training and Managing Your Dog’s Behavior - March 18, 2023
- These 5 Factors Can Influence Compensation in Truck Accidents - March 18, 2023