Celebrate fall with a homemade cider that you can share. Break out the Crock-Pot and simmer up pumpkin apple cider. Here’s how to make this Slow Cooker Pumpkin Apple Cider Recipe!
Apple Cider Recipe
This recipe should make about eight servings and takes five minutes to prep. You will let it cook for four hours in the slow cooker which will make your home smell so perfect for fall.
Grab a bottle of apple cider, water, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, and an apple to start.
Pour the apple cider into the slow cooker. Add the water, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar. Whisk until all the ingredients are combined.
Add the cinnamon sticks and apple.
Place the lid on the slow cooker and set to low. Cook for at least four hours.
Stir well before serving.
- 1 64-ounce bottle apple cider
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- Pour the apple cider into the slow cooker. Add the water, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar. Whisk until all the ingredients are combined.
- Add the cinnamon sticks and apple.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and set to low. Cook for at least four hours.
- Stir well before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 162Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 2gSugar: 33gProtein: 1g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Looking for more fall recipes?
Fall Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Desserts: Pumpkin Spice Cups
- Blondies Recipe: How to Make Pumpkin Blondies
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes: Fall Cupcake Recipes
- Fun Summer Ideas For Families | Entenmann’s Little Bites® Mini Tarts - July 17, 2021
- Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatments For A Better And Confident You - July 17, 2021
- Important Advice You Need To Hear After Being In An Accident - July 17, 2021