Let’s make a salad! There are many easy salads that you can make at home with very little effort. A simple green salad with some diced tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions is always a healthy and refreshing option. Or, for something a little more filling, try adding some cooked chicken or quinoa to your salad. If you’re looking for a tasty dressing, homemade vinaigrettes are always a good choice. Simply whisk together some olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper to taste. You can also add in some dijon mustard or honey for extra flavor. With so many easy salad recipes to choose from, you’ll never get bored!
Big Mac Salad Recipe
One easy salad idea is a Big Mac Salad!
What is a Big Mac?
A Big Mac is a hamburger sold by the international fast-food restaurant chain McDonald’s. The Big Mac includes two beef patties, special sauce, iceberg lettuce, American cheese, pickles, and onions on a sesame seed bun. They sell it in various sizes around the world.
How do you make a Big Mac Salad?
Get started by browning ground beef. You will also need lettuce, diced tomatoes, diced tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, pickles, onion, sesame seeds, and Thousand Island dressing.
In a large mixing bowl, combine lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, tomatoes, and ground beef. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Drizzle with thousand island dressing & enjoy.
- 8oz Lettuce
- 1lb Browned Ground Beef
- 1 Cup Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Pickles
- 1 Onion (Diced)
- 1Tbs Sesame Seeds
- Thousand Island Dressing
- Prepare ground beef in a skillet on medium heat, stirring to ensure meat cooks evenly.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, tomatoes, & ground beef.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Drizzle with thousand island dressing & enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 437Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 117mgSodium: 493mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 36g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Love salads? You might one to try one of these other salad recipes!
- Delicious Caprese Recipes: Recipe for Caprese Salad 🍅
- Easy Steak Salad
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Salad
- 6 Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Doctor - January 28, 2023
- Most Relaxing Destinations You Must Visit At Least Once - January 28, 2023
- Get A Good Night’s Sleep With These Advice - January 28, 2023