Bring on the pumpkin! If you need an easy and delicious sweet treat, try making these Pumpkin Spice Cups! These pumpkin desserts are fast and simply sweet.
To get started, you will need pumpkin cinnamon rolls, pumpkin pie filling, cooking spray, milk, pumpkin spice, and icing.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Take a cinnamon roll and flatten as much as you can. Place it into the muffin pan shaping it into a cup.
Bake for eight minutes.
While baking, mix the pumpkin filling, milk, and pumpkin spice together. Remove your cups from the oven. If they lost their shape, try using a shot glass to make them “cups” again.
Add pumpkin filling to each cup. Bake for an additional three to five minutes.
Remove from oven and decorate with icing.
- 1 Can Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- 15oz Can Pumpkin Pie Filling
- Cooking Spray
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Spice
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take a cinnamon roll and flatten it as much as you can. Spray the baking pan with cooking spray.
- Take the cinnamon rolls and stick each one individually into a muffin pan shaping into a cup.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- While baking, mix the pumpkin filling, milk & pumpkin spice together.
- Remove from the oven. If any of your cups have lost their cup shape, use a shot glass to fix your cups.
- Add pumpkin filling into each cup.
- Bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and ice
- Serve while warm & enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 166Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 281mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 7gSugar: 8gProtein: 2g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes: Fall Cupcake Recipes
- Blondies Recipe: How to Make Pumpkin Blondies
- Pumpkin Brownies
- Money-Saving Tips And Advice: How To Ensure A Safe Future - September 18, 2021
- 4 Simple Home Remodeling Ideas To Prepare For Winter - September 18, 2021
- Are You Looking For Financial Advice? Here Are Some Useful Tips - September 17, 2021