Let’s get spooky! Get excited to whip up a batch of your family’s favorite Rice Krispie Treats with a scary Halloween twist!
To get started, grab a box of Rice Krispie Treats. You can also make them yourself, but we are ALL about easy shortcuts around here. This will save you a ton of time if you buy them already prepared.
You will also need chocolate frosting, OREO cookies, and spooky Halloween cupcake accessories.
Once you have your ingredients, let’s get decorating! Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Open the Rice Krispie Treats and discard the wrappers. Frost each Rice Krispie Treat. Place one RIP Headstone and/or the spooky zombie hands on the Rice Krispie Treats and gently press into the treat so they stay put.
Sprinkle with crushed Oreo cookies. Place on the baking sheet and repeat with all treats.
- 16 ct box of Kellogg's Rice Krispie Treats
- 1 tub of chocolate frosting
- 10 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 16 total: RIP Head Stone and/or Skeleton Hand Icings
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open the Rice Krispie Treats and discard the wrappers.
- Frost each Rice Krispie Treat.
- Place one RIP Headstone and/or on the Rice Krispie Treats and gently press into the treat so they stay put.
- Sprinkle with crushed Oreo cookies.
- Place on the baking sheet and repeat with all treats.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 54 Total Fat: 2g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 40mg Carbohydrates: 9g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 5g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 0g
Ready to celebrate Halloween? Whip up a batch of these spooky treats!
Pin this Halloween dessert idea:
Make a batch of these and BOO your neighbors! Do you know how to BOO your neighbors during Halloween?