This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Make it Italian at Publix. The opinions and text are mine.
Ready to celebrate and Make It Italian the next time you cook? I recently discovered the bakery section at Publix, and there are so many breads, pastries, and more that inspired me to set up a pizza party for my family! Are you ready to host a pizza night? Let’s get started!
First up, I looked for Ragú Pizza Sauce, Bertolli® Olive Oil, and of course, Vanity Fair Extra Absorbent Napkins to clean up after we eat.
To get started with your own pizza night, pick up pizza sauce, olive oil, pizza crusts (you can even use French bread from the bakery department!), and your favorite toppings. We wanted to make a variety of pizzas including a classic cheese and a vegetable pizza. Pizza is the kind of dish that can transform your dinnertime, and when you use fresh ingredients from Publix, you will never be disappointed.
For a vegetable pizza, I looked for greens like spinach and broccoli while experimenting with cauliflower too. Vegetables taste better on a pizza – I promise. So, if you have a few picky eaters that you’re trying to please at mealtime, you will love this idea!
When you shop the Make It Italian sale, you can save on these products too! Click HERE to explore all the deals.
To prepare your pizza, start with a few Tablespoons of Bertolli Olive Oil. Spread it on your crust with a brush gently. Top with the Ragu Pizza Sauce. Now it is time for your toppings!
To save time, you can purchase fresh vegetables in the produce section that are pre-cut and pre-washed. Look for raw vegetable packages that include broccoli and cauliflower. Don’t forget the spinach!
Bake in a pre-heated oven for about 10 to 15 minutes depending on the pizza crust that you use. Since I used personal sized crusts, our pizzas were crispy and cooked through in about ten minutes.
What will you like to include on your pizza?
- 1 pizza crust
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 1 handful of chopped broccoli, cauliflower, and spinach
1. Prepare pizza by spreading olive oil on the pizza crust.
2. Top with pizza sauce generously.
3. Spread mozzarella cheese on top.
4. Cover pizza with chopped vegetables.
5. Add another layer of mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake for about 10 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 689 Total Fat: 34g Saturated Fat: 10g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 22g Cholesterol: 44mg Sodium: 1005mg Carbohydrates: 71g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 7g Sugar: 5g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 25g
Quick Dinner Ideas
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Keep Your Dog Happy This Festive Season - December 10, 2019
- 4 Great Ways to Simplify Your House Move - December 10, 2019
- Ways Property Owners Can Handle Emergency Situations at Their Rentals - December 10, 2019