This post has been sponsored by King’s Hawaiian® Bakery West, Inc., The Kraft Heinz® Company, Honest Tea® and Nathan’s Famous®. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Summer is not over yet! Ready to throw one last grilling get-together?! Head to Publix and stock up on some of my favorite products. I made a delicious Italian seasoned burger with a few unique toppings, and I have a few sales to share so that you can stock up for less. Let’s break out the grill and get cookin’!
Sweet Summer Grilling Sweepstakes
We headed to Publix to grab a few summer essentials like King’s Hawaiian Sweet Hamburger Buns, Honest Tea Peach Tea, Nathan’s Famous Beef Franks, and Heinz Mayochup. I love King’s Hawaiian buns, and I found them in the deli section. Honest Tea (in the beverage aisle) in the peach flavor, really any Honest Tea flavor, is a delicious pairing with our recipe. It is a refreshing drink this summer! Nathan’s Famous Beef Franks can be found in the refrigerated meats section, and the bun-length variety is our favorite. I was most excited to finally try Heinz Mayochup, which I found in the condiment aisle.
- King’s Hawaiian Sweet Hamburger Buns stay true to the original island recipe that you love. They have a unique soft and fluffy texture with just a touch of sweetness. Plus, King’s Hawaiian Hamburger Buns are ideally sized for backyard burgers, and perfectly complement the flavors of your favorite burger. I knew they would be the perfect pairing to my dish, and they’re irresistibly delicious!
- Honest Tea is always organic and just a tad sweet. The packaging is clean and simple, and I love their origin story. It’s so refreshing and always goes so well with any food that I make!
- Heinz mashed-up ketchup and mayonnaise to make Mayochup! It’s so awesome on burgers, sandwiches, and more! It’s so creamy and seriously took my recipes to another level!
- Need another idea for the grill? Try Nathan’s Famous Beef Franks! They are made with 100% premium beef with no artificial flavors or colors and no fillers or by-products. I love to top mine with Heinz Mayochup!
Once you have everything you need for one last summer party, grill up Caprese Burgers! Do you love the combination of tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella? I do! Here’s how to get started:
Prepare the grill for your burgers. You can use pre-made burger patties or use your hands to form burger patties. Season with garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Once the grill is ready, place burgers on high heat for several minutes until cooked to your desired temperature. I prefer medium-well burgers.
When burgers are finished, using the King’s Hawaiian Hamburger Buns, place one patty on a bun. Top your burger with a slice of mozzarella, two leaves of basil, and a thick tomato slice. Balsamic vinegar is typically used in a caprese salad, but you may prefer a more traditional topping like Heinz Mayochup.
- 1 pound of ground beef (or 4 pre-made burger patties)
- King’s Hawaiian Hamburger Buns
- 1 mozzarella block
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 fistful of basil leaves
- Prepare the grill for your burgers. You can use pre-made burger patties or use your hands to form burger patties. Season with garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Once the grill is ready, place burgers on high heat for several minutes until cooked to the desired temperature. I prefer medium-well burgers.
- When burgers are finished, using the King’s Hawaiian Hamburger Buns, place one patty on it. Top with a slice of mozzarella, two leaves of basil, and a thick tomato slice. Balsamic vinegar is typically used in a caprese salad, but you may prefer a more traditional topping like Heinz Mayochup.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 378Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 107mgSodium: 209mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 34g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
You’re now ready to host a fun summer grilling party! Don’t forget to enter the sweepstakes HERE, and I’d love to hear what you would make with these products! Do you grill beef franks? Are you dying to try the Heinz Mayochup, too?
Easy Recipe Ideas
Free Meal Plan Ideas
Looking for an easy free meal plan?! I have you covered. Here’s a sample of what meal plans you can expect if your sign up for my email list.
- Monday: Fast Sliders
- Tuesday: Ahi Tuna Ceviche
- Wednesday: Beef Kabob Bowls
- Thursday: Veggie Pizza
- Friday: Salsa Chicken Quesadillas
- Snacks: Trail Mix Energy Balls
- Other ideas: Make a red potatoes recipe or try a fresh recipe with peaches.
- Here are the Reasons Why You Should Write a Book - January 21, 2022
- Moving With Kids Isn’t Easy, But Let’s Make It Less Stressful - January 21, 2022
- Do You Have Varicose Veins? Here Are Some Treatment Options - January 18, 2022