Mimosas are kind of my favorite. Day drinking is way more fun, so try this cinnamon apple cranberry mimosa!
When cranberries are in season, we go crazy for them! There are so many things you can do with cranberries (like make cranberry pancakes!), but we love a simple brunch cocktail. This cinnamon apple cranberry mimosa reminds me of both fall and winter. It’s a sweet drink to sip to celebrate the season.
You will need cranberry juice, champagne, apple cider, cinnamon, apple slices, cranberries, and cinnamon sticks for a garnish.
To prepare your cocktail, combine apple slices and cranberries in a glass. Sprinkle in a dash of cinnamon before pouring in cranberry juice, apple cider, and champagne. Stir and enjoy!
Consider tripling this recipe to make a pitcher for a get-together and refrigerate before serving to allow the flavors to combine.
- ½ cup cranberry juice
- ¼ cup champagne (optional, if omitting, use sparkling cider and double the amount to ½ cup)
- ¼ cup apple cider
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- 2 apple slices
- Handful of cranberries
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Combine apple slices and cranberries in a glass.
- Sprinkle in a dash of cinnamon.
- Pour in cranberry juice, apple cider, and champagne.
- Stir gently.
Brunch Party Serving Inspiration
Need another mimosa idea? Try this cranberry mimosa, a pineapple mimosa, or even my caramel apple mimosa!
Don’t miss this frosted cranberry cocktail for another wintery Christmas cocktail!
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Pet Adoption Supplies Checklist - March 19, 2019
- Home Renovation Budget: How to Make the Most of It - March 18, 2019
- Greek Hummus Skewers - March 16, 2019