Ready for S’mores without the need for heat? This no-bake S’mores Bark recipe is so easy, no bonfire required! Even kids will enjoy helping out with this recipe, and within minutes you can prepare an entire batch, perfect for movie nights, picnics, and more. See how to make your own no-bake s’mores candy bark below!
S’mores Bark Recipe
Here’s what you’ll need to whip these up-
– 2 cups of milk chocolate chips
– honey graham crackers, 1 sleeve
– 1 cup of mini marshmallows
– mixing bowl, microwave safe
– wax paper
– baking sheet
They are easy to make, in just a few steps.
Let’s get started on this no-bake s’mores candy bark recipe!
Start by placing the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave on 30-second intervals, stirring well between, until chocolate is smooth. Then, line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Make sure your baking sheet is the right size to fit inside your refrigerator. While the chocolate is warm, pour it onto the baking sheet and use a spatula to spread it out evenly.
While it is still warm, sprinkle crushed graham crackers on top. You can add as little or as much as you wish. Then add the mini marshmallows
Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to let the candy set. Once it hardens, you can chop or break the bars into squares.
Your s’mores candy bark is now ready to be enjoyed! What special event will you make it for? Tell us in the comments below!
You might also like these yummy recipes:
See below for a printable version of this recipe.
- -2 cups of milk chocolate chips
- honey graham crackers, 1 sleeve
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows
- mixing bowl, microwave safe
- wax paper
- baking sheet
1. Place the milk chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Place the bowl in the microwave and heat on high for 30 seconds at a time, stirring well between intervals. Repeat until the chocolate is smooth without clumps.
2. While the chocolate is still warm, pour it out onto your baking sheet which has been covered with wax paper.
3. Take a spatula and spread the chocolate mixture smooth and even.
4. While it is still warm, sprinkle crushed graham crackers on top. You can add as little or as much as you wish.
5. Finish by topping the warm chocolate with mini marshmallows. Use the spatula to push them down into the chocolate if needed.
6. Place the tray in the refrigerator to cool and set. It will harden in about an hour.
7. Once the candy is hardened, take a knife and cut it into squares.
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.