SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY opens in theatres everywhere this Memorial Day weekend (May 25th)! To celebrate the upcoming release, download these Star Wars printables to celebrate the movie.
Star Wars Printables
Star Wars Day is this Friday, May the 4th, so these coloring sheets are just the thing you need to bring the festivities inside your home. My son is a bit of a Star Wars fan (in fact, we are heading to LEGOLAND Florida on Saturday to celebrate Star Wars Day!), so these printables are a fun way to get to know the characters in anticipation of the new movie.
Inside the PDF download, you will find Han Solo, Lando, Qi’Ra, Chewbacca, and the Millennium Falcon. PLUS, there are activity sheets including a word search and a maze.
ABOUT THE MOVIE
Board the Millennium Falcon and journey to a galaxy far, far away in SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY, an all-new adventure with the most beloved scoundrel in the galaxy. Through a series of daring escapades deep within a dark and dangerous criminal underworld, Han Solo befriends his mighty future copilot Chewbacca and meets the notorious gambler Lando Calrissian, in a journey that will set the course of one of the Star Wars saga’s most unlikely heroes. The film stars Alden Ehrenreich, Woody Harrelson, Emilia Clarke, Donald Glover, Thandie Newton, Phoebe Waller-Bridge and Paul Bettany.
SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY Trailer:
I’m a bit of a Game of Thrones fan, so I’m so excited to see Emilia on the big screen. She is gorgeous, and I’m ready to learn more about her character.
- Like STAR WARS on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/starwarsmovies/
- Follow STAR WARS on Twitter: https://twitter.com/starwars
- Follow STAR WARS on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/starwars/
- Visit the official SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY site: http://www.starwars.com/films/solo
SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY opens in theatres everywhere on May 25th!
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 10 Simple Organization Solutions for a Stress-Free Home - January 17, 2020
- 10 Uses for Patchouli Oil - January 16, 2020
- Preparing for Eyelash Extensions - January 10, 2020