Need a clever way to have fun at a superhero party? Looking for Avengers party ideas? This Tic Tac Toe craft is fun to make and even better to play.
You can use materials that you already have in your home including canvas, stickers, and paint. Want different characters? Use different stickers! This craft is simple since you can use your imagination to set up a few different boards for your favorite Avengers.
Simply paint your square board or canvas with acrylic paint. A small paint brush works best. Don’t forget to lay a newspaper down so you can avoid a mess. Little ones love to help!
Once dry, you can add a second coat if needed. Next, use a ruler and a Sharpie to evenly draw a tic tac toe board.
This design shows off squares that are 2.5″ each.
Choose two sets of Avengers stickers with the same design to make your pieces. Place the stickers on cardboard so you can cut them out. By adding the stickers to cardboard, you are making them sturdy so you can reuse them as game pieces in the future.
Once complete you have a simple game that will delight your Avengers party guests! You can use this DIY to create games for other movie characters as well. Mix and match colors and stickers to create party activities for any theme. Plus, all of the supplies are affordable! It’s a budget-friendly way to make customized game boards for your children.
- 8"x8" square board OR 8"x8" square canvas
- Avengers stickers
- Green acrylic paint
- Small paint brushes
- Large black Sharpie marker
- Newspaper to put down on the work area
- Lay the newspaper down on your work surface.
- Paint the wooden squares/canvas' red and green using the paint brushes. Let them dry.
- Paint a second coat if needed. Let dry.
- Use the ruler and Sharpie marker to evenly draw a tic tac toe board on the squares. I made my squares approximately 2.5".
- Choose 2 sets of Avengers stickers (3 stickers in each set).
- Place the stickers on the cardboard 1-2" apart.
- Use the scissors to cut the sticker games pieces.
- Play Tic Tac Toe!
- Store the game in a large freezer bag.
So, who is ready for AVENGERS?
More Marvel-inspired crafts like this Avengers party favor soap and these superhero cupcakes! You can also find your favorite Marvel style ideas too.
- Studying Abroad: Packing Guide For Students - September 16, 2022
- Quick Anti-Aging Hacks To Win The Race Against Time - September 16, 2022
- Are You Sleeping on The Wrong Mattress? Check Out These 5 Signs to Know - September 16, 2022