I am a bit of a coffee connoisseur. From icy mochas to hot dark roasts, I love it all. However, living in Florida, I prefer a delicious blended beverage at almost any time of day. While I love an iced coffee in the early morning hours, I love to indulge in a spiked coffee during happy hour. When I discovered mü coffeehouse cocktails, I knew it would become my next holiday party’s specialty drink!
Pass the sprinkles, let’s get mixing! mü coffeehouse cocktails are available in four flavors (Creamy Vanilla Latte, Creamy Coco Cappuccino, Creamy Chocolate Chai, Creamy Espresso Macchiato), and they all sound basically perfect for my upcoming birthday/holiday party! To celebrate the season, I created a coffeehouse inspired cocktail that combines all of my favorite things.
I decided to grab the creamy espresso macchiato flavor which offers a kick at 13.9% ALC. mü is ready to drink, and it is great poured over or blended with ice. However, I combined my coffee break with my happy hour to whip up this deliciously creamy mocha mint coffee cocktail.
To get started, I blended four ounces of mü with a cup of ice and a cup of mocha coffee. I stirred in a teaspoon of peppermint coffee syrup, and I topped the finished product with peppermint whipped cream.
I added sprinkles for a bit of sweetness (and, hey, they look pretty!), and prepared for a fun adult beverage with a lot of flavor.
You can enjoy this drink at any time of year, but this is certainly my new favorite Christmas cocktail.
Mocha Mint Coffee Cocktail
- 4 ounces of mü creamy espresso macchiato
- 1 cup of brewed coffee of your choice (I chose a mocha roast)
- 1 tsp peppermint coffee syrup or extract
- Whipped cream (peppermint if you can find it)
- Sprinkles, optional
- Blend four ounces of mü with a cup of ice and a cup of mocha coffee.
- Stir in a teaspoon of peppermint coffee syrup.
- Top the blended cocktail with peppermint whipped cream.
mü coffeehouse cocktails are also a fun holiday gift idea. If you’re heading to a party and want to surprise the party host or hostess with something unique, grab a bottle of mü!
What’s your favorite holiday cocktail?
Christmas Decor Guide
Score your free holiday decor guide.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- So Fresh and So Clean… Dove Beauty Bar For Your Family - March 20, 2018
- A Guide to the Plastics in Your Home | Green Enough Book Review - March 20, 2018
- How to Stay Active With Your Pets - March 20, 2018