The easiest way to feed a large party is with a taco bar. What’s more festive taco bar with every kind of meat, poultry or seafood, fresh toppings and taco–crunchy, soft, stand up or both? With exclusive savings at Publix to help with all the ingredients you need like Old El Paso and Avocados from Mexico, this is one of the most budget-friendly ways to feed a hungry crowd.
When planning your taco bar party, gathering all the essentials is necessary. First up on the list?
- Old El Paso Taco Dinner Kits: Our Dinner kits come with all you need to make delicious meals for the whole family. Hard and Soft Taco Kits keep everyone happy. Each kit contains deliciously crunchy corn Tacos AND tasty soft tortillas, plus Taco Seasoning Mix and Taco Sauce so you can create a Mexican fiesta with ease. Just add meat and your favorite toppings.
- Old El Paso Tortillas: Try these delicious flour Tortillas made especially for Tacos and Fajitas. Simply wrap around your favorite ingredients.
- Old El Paso Taco Shells: These are deliciously crunchy corn shells ready to fill with your favorite meats, cheese, fresh toppings, and taco sauce for a Mexican fiesta!
- Old El Paso Stand ‘n Stuff taco shells: Create super tacos with Old El Paso™ crunchy Super Stuffer™ Taco Shells, ready to hold a super amount.
- Fresh Avocados
Need other taco bar inspiration? Print out this check list to make sure that you have just what you need!
As for other taco bar topping ideas, try these:
- Corn Salsa
- Mild Salsa
- Verde Sauce
- Taco Sauce
- Shredded Cheese (Pepper Jack is a good choice)
- Shredded Lettuce
- Green Peppers
- Sour Cream
What do you put on your taco?