There is no meat in Manwich cans. It’s just a delicious sauce that adds something extra to your dishes. When you need Easy Weeknight Meals, it’s a fast option. Manwich has “kid-stopping” power as a weeknight meal solution moms and dads can depend on. If you need an easy snack, try these taco scoops!
You can find Manwich Recipes perfect for busy weekdays on the Manwich recipe page. From sloppy joes, casseroles, and more, Manwich is a versatile dining option. I decided to create these taco scoops, and they are ready to go in about fifteen minutes.
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 can of Manwich Bold
- 1 tomato
- 1 small onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1 block of Monterrey jack cheese
- 1 bag of Tostitos Fajita scoop chips
- Prepare ground beef and Manwich as instructed on the package.
- Spread chips out on a large baking pan.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop a small amount of Manwich mixture into each chip.
- Add tomato, onion, and peppers.
- Top with shredded cheese.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 751Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 171mgSodium: 773mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 4gSugar: 5gProtein: 58g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Easy Taco Recipe Inspiration:
- Why DNA Tests Are Important - October 25, 2021
- The Right Way to Clean Your Bathroom – A Simple Guide - October 25, 2021
- Car vs Truck Accident: What Are The Major Differences Between Them - October 24, 2021