One of my goals for the new year is to drink more water. We all know that we need to drink more water to stay hydrated, curb hunger cravings, and to just generally feel better. Though, not all water is the same. Whether from the tap, from a can, out of a filter, or in a bottle, water tastes different.
One way that I like to enjoy water (and to make sure I drink the minimum eight glasses a day!) is to create a giant pitcher of infused spa water. There are SO many ways that you can infuse water from bottles, pitchers, or by simply adding fruit to your glass. I like to use a glass pitcher so that I can track how much I’ve drank throughout the day.
My favorite combination with maple water is lemon, strawberries, and mint. I like to drink mint water whenever I get a chance. It’s refreshing in the Florida sun, and it’s easy to make. Add extra ice and you’re ready to go!
- Vertical Water Maple Water (or opt for regular water)
- 2-3 lemons
- 1/2 pint of strawberries
- fresh mint sprigs
- Prepare a large gallon pitcher.
- Add ice and Vertical Water.
- Toss in lemon slices, strawberry slices, and mint.
- Stir and let chill overnight.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 34Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 7mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
While you can enjoy this immediately, I do like to set my pitcher in the refrigerator overnight. It’s perfect for parties, relaxing Saturdays, or just your daily lunch break. Add a striped straw and a fun glass, and you’re ready for a sweet and healthy drink!
If you need help meeting your daily water intake, try maple water. It has an added natural sweetness that elevates the flavor. It’s not “regular” water. It’s tasty on its own, but drinking water with fresh fruit is more fun.
Have you tried maple water? How do you make sure you drink enough water each day?
Infused Water Recipes:
- How to Create Citrus Mint Infused Water | Infused Water Recipes
- Cool Off With an Infused Water Recipe: Cucumber Infused Water
- Sparkling Spa Water + Infused Ice Cubes
- Easy Entertaining Hacks
- Platforms That Will Help You Increase Subscriber Growth in 2022 - December 6, 2021
- 4 Amazing Places to Visit in California - December 6, 2021
- How To Adapt Your Home For Someone With A Mobility Problem - December 6, 2021