Hello, summer! I’m over here daydreaming about breezy afternoons on the beach or sunsets on the patio with a glass of wine. Between happy hours with friends, early mornings at the farmers market, or even just a quick trip to the park, summer is my favorite season. We can enjoy longer days (gotta love those 8 p.m. sunsets), and we have more time and flexibility to do the things that we enjoy doing.
For me, that includes party planning, a little extra sunshine, and a few sweet treats.
Summer Confetti Party Inspiration
Serve up the Rosé
Ooo la la! You’re going to love the delicate flavor of Cavit Rosé! You can pair this with fish, chicken, or just alone as a sweet drink to enjoy. It’s a light and crisp wine that is easy to drink.
I enjoy this served over ice. It’s easy to enjoy!
Cool Off With Sweet Treats
This was a new to me treat, and now it is going to be our favorite flavor of the summer!
When you’re ready to style your sweet treat confetti party with these items, print out this art printable!
Rosé Art Print
What do you like to serve for summer parties or happy hours? Are you a big fan of Cavit and My/Mo Mochi Ice Cream? You might like this Award Show Printable Ballot to help you plan a fun Oscars party!
Wine Party Ideas:
- Prosecco Pops: Fruity Frozen Wine Popsicles
- Host a Wine Party on a Budget | 16 Dollar Tree Items Every Wine Lover Must Know About
- Fall Wine Bar
- 5 Tips To Move A Large Family - June 14, 2021
- Getting Injured Can Cause A Lot Of Issues: Here’s How To Deal With Them - June 14, 2021
- 6 Secrets To Make The Tastiest Coffee Everyday At Home - June 14, 2021