It’s no secret that I prefer craft beers and cider to other types of libations. However, Redd’s is doing something for me this summer. It’s usually always on sale, and the addition of other flavors makes it exciting. I’ve seen Redd’s Apple Ale, Redd’s Strawberry, and even a Redd’s Iced Tea pop up in my grocery store. I’ve enjoyed the strawberry version which isn’t a surprise since one of my all-time favorite brews is Abita Strawberry. I usually don’t find Abita in my grocery store, so Redd’s has become my new go to.
It’s the perfect poolside drink, and these pops are kind of my new favorite. They are so refreshing on a warm Florida day! This beer is overall very light and sweet, so it lends itself nicely to a frozen pop.
I was looking for a fun summer recipe that combined fruity brews and frozen treats. The Redd’s Strawberry Ale Pops are easy to make and even better to enjoy. Though now I’m brainstorming other types of beers and cocktails I can freeze!
- 2 Redd's Strawberry Ale
- 1 cup of strawberries, sliced
- 1 tsp of sugar for each pop mold (optional)
- Add a few sliced strawberries to each mold.
- Pour in Redd's Strawberry Ale. Do not fill all the way to the top.
- Add in a teaspoon of sugar to each mold if you want them to extra sweet.
- Place in a freezer for a few hours (overnight is ideal!).
- Remove from mold, serve, and enjoy!
- If you have trouble releasing the pops from the mold, run the mold under hot water for a few seconds to get it out.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 185Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 7mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 1g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Have you ever had a beer popsicle before? What’s your favorite summer drink?
The Best Summer Cocktails:
- How to Properly Train Your Yorkie - January 15, 2022
- Understanding the Benefits of Hiring a Professional Roofer - January 15, 2022
- Kayaking With Friends? Here Are A Few Things To Prepare - January 15, 2022